Thursday, December 27, 2007

Need Help!!

I got an email from a friend at work. Her husband works with someone who is needing to find a home for their son's dog. Here's what she wrote me:

An employee of my husband's has a dog he needs to get rid of. He's just a kid and is living at home with his parents and they're demanding that he take the dog to the shelter today. Apparently he adopted it when he got an apartment a few months ago and has now had to move back home. The dog's name is Max. He's an Australian shepherd mix, 6 months old, up to date on shots but not neutered. Is very friendly and playful and is reported to be good with other dogs and children. Looks as though he'll be a medium-sized dog when full grown.

If anyone is interested, let me know. Call me at the office or send me an email.

No comments: