Sunday, February 3, 2008

Double A batteries and the Carpet.

When you have two Wiems? Matt got up this morning and went to work at the church. I sayed home awhile and tried to sleep in. When I got up, the dogs had found what I thought was a ink pen cartrige and chewed it up in the living room floor, there was black stuff all over the carpet. I tried cleaning it but it didn't help much. They both acted like the felt fine, so I got ready and went to church. When Matt got home, he told me that it wasn't a pen but they had chewed up a battery. Yep, AA right from his desk. Like I knew what the inside of a battery looked like, you're not supposed to cut them open anyway. I'm guessing it was Remy and he still acted okay, Matt just wanted to make sure he drank a lot of water. How do you force a dog to drink water? Ice cubes are treats in our house, so at least that was easy.



Guess those bamboo floors are getting installed sooner than we thought. So, if anyone comes ove and there's big black stains on our carpet, this is why.

And they dug this afternoon so they both go baths.

Remy's had terrible dandruff for probably the last 2 months. We switched him back to Canidae dog food and it's finally going away. It's kinda of expensive, but with dog food, I think you get what you pay for.

3 comments:

Ratcliffe said...

Oh man.. hope they are okay.

Unknown said...

Oh my! They did a number. Your snow pictures are cute.
Nan

Allen said...

scary