Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The past few weeks.

Been super busy, been to some garage sales, dinner in Siloam with Jon and Tiffany, Lake Fayetteville with Brian and Michelle, got a few projects finished or started around the house.




So, it's not easy getting 3 dogs on a park bench. Abby and Moses were fine. Remington and Moses...not so much.




Only 8 more days of JB Hunt! Can I even tell you how excited I am not to wake up at 5 am everyday and get to spend more time in the evenings with my husband.



Here's some photos from the Eternal Event. The tree turned out really well, I'm glad we did that. Michelle and Kara did an awesome job putting it together, thanks girls! And yeah, the lamp shades do look kinda like jelly fish with the blue lights.









2 comments:

Tim said...

I liked the jelly fish. Everything looked great.

And, I have to hand it to who ever hung those things they did an incredible job.

Brian and Michelle said...

Our hike was fun! We need to do it again soon..I think Moses had tons of fun too!