Thursday, May 1, 2008

Anniversary.

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. We both took the day off work. We slept in this morning, even Abby and Remy slept later, well, after their 5am feeding. We had lunch at Blue Fin in Springdale, since one of Matt's favorite things is Sushi.

We went to Fayetteville and looked at new/used cars. Matt likes car shopping with me since I am more direct with the salespeople. I tell them what I really think, like "that is terribly hideous, does it get like 100 mpg, 'cause it's so ugly, it should, it's the only thing going for it." The salesman drove us by a BMW that he thought was a Civic, and I tried to talk him into selling us the BMW for the Civic price. I think we've decided to save our $ and just enjoy having both cars paid for even though they don't get outstanding gas mileage. If fuel costs continue to increase, we'll look at getting a Segway.

We ate dinner at Ruth's Chris. It was very good, but not the best steak we've ever had. If you are ever in Seattle, try the Met or Metropolitan Grill, that's the best steak ever. So, they had valet parking there, which confused us, since the parking spaces were like 10 feet away, but they had them coned off. We figured it was all part of the experience.

Tim brought up a good point in a comment he left. I didn't ever thank the guys for hanging the stuff on the stage last weekend. You guys are awesome. Thank you for being so patient and helping us out with decorations for our events. The jellyfish looked great, as did the mesh canopy. I really appreciate you!!

3 comments:

Ratcliffe said...

I'm glad you guys had a good anniversary day! You guys are awesome!

I've always wanted to try one of those Segways.

Brian and Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a great day! I'm so jealous that you have a countdown =)

Tim said...

I wasn't fishing for a complement... I was just patting my own back. :)

Happy anniversary.