Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Last Day

6 more hours to go. I can't wait. So far this morning I have:

Read the news
Checked everyone's blog.
Added comments to Michael's blog re: his trip to Bali.
Celebration Food Day, so I've eaten my co-workers good food.
Counted emails from certain folks on my work email address. (the amount of spam some people send out is crazy) I probably only read 1/2 of the emails get sent to my jbhunt address.
Watched the rain.
Considered taking a break to go read some in my book--The Cowboy and His Elephant, but Malcolm MacPherson.

More to come later, probably out of complete boredom.

1 comment:

Michael said...

It was great to see you today, and I wish you all the luck and good fortune you deserve. It was a pleasure training you at JB, and a great pleasure working with you at JB, and really great to know you as a person. Keep in touch, take is easy on your husband, you have ALL DAY now to come up with things to do, remember, he has to work :) hahahaha