Friday, May 9, 2008

Hello Retirement.

Day 2 of retirement: having a garage sale. Not going well, much slower than last year. The dogs locked me out of hte house this morning. I had to walk to a neighbors and ask to use thier phone to call Matt and have him come home and unlock the door for me. Abby knows what the door knob does but I'm really suprised that she jumped up enough and messed with it enough to get it to lock.

Yesterday I had to get the oil changed in the Saturn and we had lunch with Joel and Sarah.

Michael-Do you remember when I first started at JB Hunt and you had to translate my emails for me since everyone wrote in abbreviations? It was like they were speaking in another language.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Ha, yes I remember, it was like you had stepped into a foreign country. The world of marketing has it's own language. ASM, NAM, RMM, ETA, EDI, Ramp Pairs, COFC, TOFC, GearBox (InfoLane), Mobius, CCI, C3 adn the list goes on and on. And yes, the cryptic emails. Just think of all the knowledge you have about marketing, apply it to your garage sale and that should make it interesting!!

Michael said...

So you are either really enjoying retirement and too busy to post, or your dogs have locked you out again? Ha, that was probably not too funny to you, but those of us on the outside find it kind of amusing. Hope you guys are well, keep us "posted", hahahahhaha