Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stomp:

We went to see Stomp at the WAC on Tuesday. It's one of the best shows I've seen. I can't even imagine how much energy you have to have to be one of those performers. The toliet plungers and 5 gal blue water bottles were my favorite! If you have time, you should call and see if they have any tickets left! I think they are playing through Sat.
Some kid sat behind and insisted on talking throughout the show. His parents did NOTHING to solve the problem. If you have a child that misbehaves in pulbic or you just can't or won't control them, might want to leave them at home for a show such as this. There were also two older women behind us who kept talking too. And one of the performers had to tell some dude in the front to get off his cell phone. I'm amazing at how rude people are.
Been to the Saturn dealership to get something replaced on my car. Warrenty covered, no cost, wahoo!! I took a book to read, but some guy was also waiting and he really wanted someone to talk to, they have the news on the waiting area, but I really don't like discussing politics with strangers, so I found out he used to be a trucker. I can talk truck. (Although the other girl who was waiting with us soon lost interest in the conversation when it switched to trucking, shocking, huh?)
I also went grocery shopping at Walmart. I had to get some more potting soil for my flowers, plus they had 24 cans of Pepsi on sale, so by the time I had soda, soil and a lot of food, my cart probably weighed more than me, but people still just stand in your way, don't they realize with that much, the chances of me being able to stop the cart while they are looking at green beans being a complete oblivion are very slim?

1 comment:

Ratcliffe said...

I forgot all about you guys going to that... that something I would probably like.