Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another good book:

The Cowboy and His Elephant is about the one of the men who was a Marlboro Man in the cigarette adds, and the elephant he adopts.

The Good Good Pig is a sweet book about a runt, his adopted family, and his fame.



And back to Abby and Remy's problem. We tried the soda bottles with gravel which doesn't seem to work when they see a cat moving or another dog. We seem to be getting better around humans, though. We don't get the National Geographic channel, but I have read Cesar Milan's book. I think their problem is that when they are on a lease, they feel threatented and want to protect us. We have a pair of Italian Greyhounds at the house right now that we are watching for my cousin and they are okay with them. Remy isn't letting anyone else on the sofa and Abby's not extremely happy they want to play with her toys but it's not mass chaos or anything. I'll try to get some photos posted of them all tomorrow. One of the greyhounds has terrible terrible breath which reminds me, I need to go brush Abby and Remy's.

No comments: