Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Laptop.

Somehow, Matt talked me into letting him get a new laptop this weekend. I'm not sure how he talked me out of going to Maine again this fall (tickest were cheap from XNA to Manchester NH, $340, I was excited) He told me I should read The Art of War. He found one on sale that he liked at Best Buy so we picked it up on Sunday afternoon on the way to my parents. Normally when we go to Best Buy, the sales people swarm like vultures, this particular day, we couldn't find any to help us. And of course visiting that store with Matt always goes something like this:




The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon In Computer Store from ubergeek on Vimeo.

5 comments:

SABRINA said...

Hilarious!!! I love that show.

Allen said...

I could believe that.

Unknown said...

Yep, I could see that happening.
Nan

Steven said...

I've answered a number of questions at Wal-Mart's electronics department on more than one occasion. That's always fun.

In regards to the video, I got a chemistry set when I was about 12 years old for birthday or Christmas. Score!

Uber Geek said...

I (matt) got a Chemistry set around age 12 also. It was one of those "safe" ones though. Basically a lot of Borax to make slime. Fun...but not as fun as some good chemicals would've been.