Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Walking the dogs

Last night I had the brilliant idea of taking all three dogs on a walk. I normally walk Abby and Remy by myself in the morning and have always had good control over them, so, since Matt was going with me, I thought we should take Kafka too. Kafka doesn't walk like ours do, they have to walk beside me with their shoulders even with me knee, so with Abby and Kafka trying to be different, they were making me very frustrated, so Matt and I switched. I took Abby and Remy and off we went down the street. A few houses later, Abby and Remy saw a cat. They pulled so hard, it pulled me to my knees and then I lost my balance and the next thing I knew, they were pulling me on my back across someone's front lawn. Matt was so surprised, I had to yell at him to help me. I was soooo mad. We have an overwhelming population of cats hanging out around the neighborhood, I think I'll start calling animal control to get rid of the issue.

I know I entertain some folks at JB Hunt with my dog stories, so I hope you guys get a good laugh out of this one!

1 comment:

kellyk said...

oh my gosh!! i would have peed in my pants.