Friday, October 10, 2008

Yesterday was WILD!

So, yesterday morning K and I went to Hobby Lobby to do some research on somethings for the retreat. We were in the bead aisle and an old man walks up to us and asks what a choker necklace was. K explains it to him. He asked if he could put his hands around K's neck! I'm thinking...."old dude is going to strangle her!" My gosh, I almost died, right there in Hobby Lobby. She handled it soooo much better than I would have. She was very nice and let him measure her neck, while I was trying not to fall apart next to her. I am thankful that God gave her so much grace with the situation!

Last night, Matt and I had to go to Walmart and since I had been gone all day and Abby had been such a good dog last week when we went to Petco and stopped at the AT&T store to see S., we decided to let her go too. When we parked, I got out and she jumped out with me, no leash. She took off around a few cars and up to the front of the store. There was another girl, probably about our age, that was walking in, and she called her name and Abby ran right to her, thank goodness! Abby is grounded from car rides for a while.

No comments: