Sunday, November 18, 2007

Denver

Matt had to go to Denver last week on a business trip. Wish I could have gone too, but it's not close to where B lives. I caught everyone asleep on the sofa when I got up this morning. This is how Abby always tries to lay there with us. Remy's up there too, just down by Matt's feet. I really don't like them up there but they are good, and sometimes it's the only way we get any rest.

My Roomba just got tangled up in some cords under the bed. Matt had to rescue him.

While we're talking about the Roomba...we also have the Scooba, which is the one that mops. I highly recommend both but like the Scooba better since I hate to mop and it does such a better job than me anyway. Apparently, you can also hack the Roomba and drive it with the Wii remote or your laptop. Matt is just waiting for the day for one of them to quit working so he can make a Battlebot.


And life would be so much more difficult with out the Tivo. We have two, they are on wireless and can "talk" to each other as well as our computers. SOOOOOO much better than the Cox DVR. Just get Matt started talking about the Tivo!

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Do the dogs not go nuts over your fancy mop and vacuum?