Thursday, November 8, 2007

"I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight".

Or so Emily says in The Devil Wears Prada. And it nearly proved to be true. It all started last Thursday evening with another migraine, which is why we didn't make it to life group, sorry guys, missed you bunches. Went to the Dr. on Friday because with this one, I was having problems with my language and speech, which is apparently a symptom I didn't know about, but freaky anyway. Sore throat on Friday night, cough on Saturday and Sunday after church I felt really bad. We stopped at the grand opening of TJ Maxx and with all the people and the way I felt, we just left. I didn't even feel like shopping. Missed work Monday and Tuesday from what I guess was the flu. And today it seems like I have some allergy thing. I'm ready to feel normal again. The dogs liked have me home earlier this week. When I sick, they get to lay in bed with me. That's a lot a weim in the bed.

2 comments:

Keisha said...

awww! I hope you feel better soon.

Brian and Michelle said...

awww!!! So sorry you have been sick--that stinks! Hope you get to feeling better! We'll see you tomorrow =)