Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ouch!!

Today while I was home for lunch I was picking up the bathroom rugs to wash them. Abby was helping and we hit heads. I don't think it hurt her but I went back to work with a big red bump over my right eyebrow. It's not as large now, but it still hurt.



Abby gets blamed for everything, we think she could have been the second shooter on the grassy knoll. Poor Abby, it'ruff being a Weim.







We stayed home tonight and tried to avoid trick or treaters. It's not that I don't like giving out candy, it's just that's it's too difficult to try and open the door with two curious dogs. We were pretty successful, the door bell only rang once and it was still light enough where you couldn't tell if the porch light was off or on.

1 comment:

kellyk said...

we avoided trick or treaters too. rex would have wanted to go 'bye bye' with all of them. and i wanted to eat our candy anyway.