Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend--

The weekends seem to go by so fast! Saturday night we had our friends Jon and Tiffany over for dinner. They brought their baby, who is 4 months old. She's getting so big. I can't believe it's already been 4 months. We are so thankful that Jon got a new job were he is home with the family more and
spend time with us, the best part!! ;-)


Tiffany and I. Remember...a friend helps you move...a good friend helps you move bodies.


What's an evening at our house without some Wii?






Abby loved the baby. Both of our dogs like kids really well.



Abby has also decided that she gets away with things if she's really cute and sweet. They aren't supposed to get on the furniture but she jumped up in the chair with me and I couldn't make her get right down, she had to get a hug.

On Sunday, We went to church and I drug Matt to Fayetteville with me to go shopping. We both needed new athletic shoes and I was on the look out for a new pair of pointy-toe black boots and some chocolate brown suede flats. Goody's was having an awesome sale and I got 4 new shirts and a gift for my mom for Christmas. Matt went with me to scope out some laptops since my dad sold mine for us last week. We were both getting really frustrated, and had decided on one last week, which is a huge ordeal within itself, with the specs he wants, and the weight requirements I want. We found one at Office Depot and were just going to order online, it was out of stock, chose another, so was it. Their website stinks. So, we picked one at Walmart, they were out at every store in Northwest Arkansas, of course. Matt ordered one on the phone with Office Depot today, thank goodness. I'm not sure if I could have handled too many more days of laptop shopping.

2 comments:

The Crafty Pie said...

You are a GREAT FRIEND!
Thanks for all the help moving things around! :)
We hope to see you guys again real soon.

The Crafty Pie said...

We had a great time with you guys!
We can't wait to see you again soon.
Thanks for all the help moving things! ;)