Saturday, October 6, 2007

Garaga Sale Mania

Matt and I hit a couple of neighborhood garage sales this morning before I went to work at the gym, we so scored. He got a battery back up for the computer, which we needed, a microsoft steering wheel and pedals for driving/racing computer games, which he wanted (we ended up getting a truck driving game that afternoon, I'm going to learn to drive in Boston yet!) We got a rug for my dad's new shop, I got a super cute brand new-tags still attached jacket/blazer and we hit the jackpot at the last one we went to--brand new dog toys!! The were only a quarter each so we got the dogs several, the one below is one that releases food or treats when the roll it. Abby's got it figured out, and I'm sure Remy does too, but I think he realizes that as long as Abby is interested, he doesn't stand a chance.



I finally got a picture of Remy doing this. We call it his "worried ear" when he folds his ear back, does this this when he knows something is going on...like we're getting ready to leave that's not in our normal schedule.





3 comments:

Keisha said...

So glad you guys have a blog. I love stalking people.

:)

kellyk said...

i did not know you guys were in the blogosphere. HA--looks like a great vacation[minus the sick on the boat part!]
this is my site, for some reason i can't get my name to link to it.
www.xanga.com/stillchubhottie

Michael said...

so I really think you need to post pictures of remy(sp) with his water wings on