Tuesday, March 18, 2008

If you thought the Roomba was bad.....

We've been test driving this bad boy. It's the robomower and sadly, isn't doing well with our back yard of weeds. I was hoping it would work well and I could sit in the driveway with a lemonade while our neighbors manually mowed. This is Remy barking at it. He's not a fan.
Has anyone watched The Big Bang Theory on CBS? Even though Matt doesn't do Physics, that show is like a normal conversation with Matt. Last night, the first line of the show was about X10 stuff. Matt's been trying to talk me into getting X10 for a while now. He and our friend Mark even found some of Mark's X10 stuff when they were looking for the charger for the robomower this weekend. I'm sometimes just amazed at how smart and intelligent Matt is. I don't understand everything he talks about and tells me, I just smile and nod, but I can keep up most of the time!

4 comments:

Ratcliffe said...

that is awesome. I don't think any of us can keep up with Matt's knowledge of stuff.

Brian and Michelle said...

you guys are too much fun. That is a crazy contraption. Can you bring it over to our house after your done!

Allen said...

Can I come over and play with your toys?

V and C said...

What??? When did that thing come out? I have never heard of one! You guys and your toys! lol :)