Friday, March 7, 2008

Vet...

I know, two posts in one day, what am I thinking? My first one I did during lunch but got an error with actual posting so I added it this evening and could have add on but that's not as fun.


I took the dogs to the vet for their yearly vaccinations, rabies and bordatella and whatever else. Remy has to have a shot of Benedryl before his rabies shot so he doesn't have an allergic reaction. It really makes him sleepy. He's chillin' on the sofa right now and wants to chew on the bone but it's just out of reach and apparently not worth the effort.


Anyway, the first time we got his rabies shot, he swelled up and got bumps all over his head and back. Here's some photos that are the aftermath, this is better that what it was. This was April 2005, and he weighed 20lbs, today, he weighed 73.5.


1 comment:

Keisha said...

Guy (our cat) had a bad reaction to shots once. He got so swollen that we had to take him to the emergency vet (on Christmas Eve). Now they just don't give him the leukemia shot (since he's strictly an inside cat).