Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lakeview

This past weekend Matt and I went to Lakeview AR to visit his grandmother. We drove over Saturday morning and came home Sunday morning. It was a fast trip, those pesky jobs sure do get in the way!
We drove down the Gason's and there was a helicopter there ready for take off....it could have been someone famous. We'll never now now.
Matt and I at the the Bull Shoals Dam Visitor Center
The Cedar Springs Inn, the Bed and Breakfast where we stayed. If you ever go over that way, I highly reccommend this place, it's really nice and the owners are great!!Abby and Remy spent the weekend at my cousin's house. Nick has a Lab and two Italian Greyhounds. I bet his house was a zoo! Everyone got along well but Abby and Remy were soooo tired after we picked them up, here they are trying to sleep in the car on the way home. Thanks Nick, we really appreciate you watching them!


No comments: